RPA Developer Automation Anywhere
Executive Software Guild
Location: Irving, TX
- Hands on experience on Automation Anywhere tool.
- Experience of integrating automation code with web services.
- Experience of integrating automation code with Oracle DB.
- Require Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems.
- Hands on experience with RPA Tool - Automation Anywhere.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Previous experience within a web or application technologies environment is a plus.
- Experience working in continuous integration/deployment and Agile environment is a plus.
- Experience in understanding software requirements, system Specifications.
- Cross-collaborate with multiple teams to understand the agreed upon functionality, develop and execute tests to ensure the quality of releases..
- Strong knowledge of applying process automation to improve the efficiency of the system.
- 5+ years of proven experience developing automated frameworks and executing automated programs.
- Send resume to email@example.com.