Azure DevOps Remote position
Executive Software Guild
Location: McKinney, TX
- Define, architect and implement CI/CD pipelines for enterprise-grade applications using Azure DevOps Services.
- Experience in provisioning and configuration of Azure PaaS services including the managed database services.
- First-hand experience in Azure infrastructure automation with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Terraform.
- Experience in configuring Azure Active Directory ( ADFS) for SSO with OpenId and SAML2.0.
- Experience in configuring Azure Securities including the configuration of WAF, identity and access control, key, secrets and certificate management and securing App service-based applications.
- Experience in configuring application monitoring with Azure Monitor and Application Insight.
- Technical Experience.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and scripting in bash/Powershell.
- Experience in GitHub and Azure Repo and git branching strategies.
- Experience in Azure build and release pipeline and App Service deployment.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, MSBuild, Gradle.
- Experience in containerization technology with docker.
- Experience in ARM and Terraform to provision resources within an Azure subscription.
- Experience with ADFS, Azure Securities, WAF, Vault and TLS/SSL certificate configuration in Azure App Service.
- Experience in configuring and setting up APM dashboards for App services using Azure Application Insight.
- Container orchestration technology like Kubernetes and Azure Managed Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Knowledge of OpenId and SAML2.0.