Java Developer Remote position
Executive Software Guild
Location: McKinney, TX
- Experience with Java 1.8, J2EE.
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience building RESTful web services based applications.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as Spring MVC.
- Experience working with common RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2.
- Good interpersonal communication skills for technical and business conversations.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Experience working with Microservices with docker container/Open Shift.
- Experience working on high volume applications.
- Experience with SOAP web services.
- Experience with ORM, especially Hibernate.
- Experience in performance tuning with good understanding of JVM internals.
- Experience in modern JVM languages like Groovy, Scala (any JVM language).
- Experience in distributed caching frameworks like Hazelcast, Apache Ignite, Redis.