PHP Developer Remote position
Executive Software Guild
Location: McKinney, TX
- The client is looking for a PHP Web Software Developer to work within the agile team responsible for developing and maintaining many of our Research websites.
- Write automated tests such as unit, acceptance, and integration tests to ensure high-quality code.
- Develop SQL and No SQL database schemas and write code to work with databases.
- Work with Architect to design and implement AWS cloud-native solutions using technologies such as AWS S3, SNS, SES, SQS, and ElasticBeanstalk.
- Perform code review on peer’s code.
- Deploy code to production servers using a CI/CD pipeline using Gitlab and AWS ECR.
- Participate in an agile development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field or commensurate experience.
- 5 years of experience with open source web application development with a combination of the following.
- Experience using Git or other source control for code management.
- Knowledge of OWASP and other web security best practices.
- Experience with modern web development technologies such as REACT, ES6, Responsive Design.
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud solutions.
- Object orientated design skills.
- Knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms.