Software Developer SAP
Executive Software Guild
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
- Develop core business applications and provide technical support. The job encompasses responding to developing enhancements requested by the business for existing clients business applications.
- Identify, understand, and present solutions to meet business needs.
- Assist with technical/business evaluation and decision making processes for solutions.
- Develop and support approved solutions in accordance with Information Systems Standards.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance functions.
- Perform analysis on root cause, provide solutions and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Document approved solution in accordance with Information Systems Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate approval of solution documentation with appropriate stakeholders.
- Perform and document tests on developed solution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Provide after hours on-call support as assigned to address emergency and urgent issues.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Proficient in SAP technologies - ABAP, OO ABAP, ABAP WebDynpro, Adobe Forms, Smartforms, Scripts, BADI's, RFC, BAPI's, Web Services and ALV Reports.
- Require Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems
- Send resume to email@example.com