Dynamic Enterprise Solutions
Location: Kagel Canyon, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Sylmar, CA (Onsite role)
Academic experience in Microsoft Visual C++ or .Net technology with emphasis in object-oriented analysis and design
B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline. M.S. is preferred. Duties: Primary function is to develop software. Software development responsibilities include executing software development life cycle activities from software requirements; design and implementation through design verification.
- Requires Bachelor's degree with 3 plus year of experience developing software / hardware applications using different versions of C#, VB.Net, VC++, .NET Framework 4.0 & above on Windows XP / 7 and 10 OS.
- Need to work in the clean lab settings around 50% of time.
- Experience with data translations and working with different data type files (XML, text, and binary).
- Experience with Device drivers and interfacing with hardware devices and APIs for Win 64 bits.
- Experience working on Verification and Validation including documentation.
- Can work individually with given instructions and guidelines.
Contract: Independent, W2, 12 Month(s)
No Travel Required