SAP ABAP Developer
Executive Software Guild
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
- Research, analyze, gather, implement and support SAP applications and solutions including integration between SAP and non-SAP Systems.
- Utilize expertise in inbound and Outbound Interfaces, Enhancements and Modifications and implement applications using tools such as SAP ECC 6.0, SAP CRM 5/6/7, SAP MDG 7/8 Versions, Net Weaver 7 and above, Webservices, OO ABAP, ABAP Webdynpro, XI 3.0/PI 7.0/7.1, XML, Enterprise Portal(EP), SAP Gateway, HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Fiori, SAP-UI5 and upgrade SAP R/3 ECC ABAP using SAP and Non-SAP Databases.
- Work with project managers, business owners, business analysts and work closely with cross functional SAP & Non-SAP teams.
Address: Baton Rouge, LA
- Travel and relocate to various unanticipated client locations to interact with clients and train end users for different short and long-term assignments.
- Require Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, or Computer Information Systems and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or two (2) years of experience with developing, analyzing and implementing application using tools such as SAP MDG, SAP CRM, ECC, and ORACLE.
- In lieu of bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, employer will accept an additional two (2) years of experience in the skills mentioned above.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org