C Engineer Remote Position
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions
Location: Princeton, NJ
- Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11
- Strong knowledge with Database development; and good knowledge of an ORM
- Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate.
- Write and maintain software design document. UML experience is a plus
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Independently plan and conduct small to medium size assigned projects requiring conventional types of plans, investigations and/or equipment; manages multiple often concurrent projects.
- Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
- Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product’s electronics, software, and mechanics.
- Responsible for completing documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with business standards.
- Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams to support organizational goals.
- Understand and comply with applicable EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor degree of Software or Engineering or equivalent. Master Degree preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of industry experience is expected; experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts; strong C/C++ programming skills with Real Time OS; experience in programming with at least one application framework; excellent documentation and effective communication skills; familiarity with object-oriented design and programming techniques.
Contract: W2, Independent, Corp-To-Corp, 12 Month(s)